Impressionist Child Portrait – Custom Made
- You can commission a painted portrait for children aged between 3 and 16 years.
- A child’s portrait is only painted with the consent of the parents.
- We discuss the theme, format, size, color selection, and adaptation to the specific interior.
- A short photo session is arranged in our studio in Kaunas.
- Once the details of the future painting are agreed upon, a contract is signed. Consent will be requested to share images of the painting publicly.
- The timeline for the completion of the painting ranges from 3 to 18 months.
- The artwork is created using oil paints on canvas.
- The finished painting must be left to dry for a minimum of 12 months prior to varnishing. During this period, the painting can reside in the client’s home, but it will need to be returned to the studio for varnishing after a year.
- The varnished painting is then handed over to the client, ready for display.
- The dimensions of the painting start at 50cm x 50cm.
- Prices start from 600 Eur.
For orders or to request additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org